Due to its durability, Linoleum is a popular high-traffic area flooring product. It does not show scratches or scuffs as other flooring products, and is very resilient. Linoleum flooring also does not produce static electricity. It is a good choice for kitchens; linoleum is waterproof and does not easily burn. A natural product, linoleum is manufactured from linseed oil, rosin, and cork powder. Contact us for more information about Linoleum flooring. (718)969-6767
Why Shop with Us:
- We're a locally owned and operated business.
- We NEVER subcontract installations; our work is done by our in house mechanics.
- We come highly recommended by our customers.
- Our in house designers can help you decide what flooring type will be best for your room. Carpet and hardwood are both great choices for bedrooms and family rooms, while tile and vinyl are excellent for kitchens and baths.
- We have a huge selection of flooring options.
- Our flooring experts are always ready to help you find the perfect floor.
- Our products are backed by industry-leading warranties.